- Rim Fire Rifle
- Centre Fire Rifle – Handgun calibre ONLY –
- Black Powder Pistol
- Any LEAD bullets. They may be semi or fully metal jacketed, or coated with a soft material.
- Single or combinations of soft materials like lead, copper, rubber, polymer, wax, etc.
Any steel-core bullets. Any Incendiary, exploding, tracer, and armor-piercing bullets.
- Cardboard, and
- Steel reactive targets.
- When shooting steel, minimum distance must be 10 metres.
- All steel targets must be bunkered for regular day to day use and shrouded for competition use.
Approved Shooting Disciplines:
- Cowboy Action
No target placement on the range floor. All bullets must impact the backstop at midline or lower without striking the range floor. All targets are to be placed as close to the backstop as practical. No shooting at an angle greater than 45 degrees when measured from a line running between the shooters position and the backstop. No moving props permitted unless the Chief Firearms Office is notified in writing 15 days prior to the IPSC competition using moving props.